Wednesday, October 17, 2007

800 Apple Store Employees joining the unemployment line

So let’s say that you worked at one of Apple’s retail stores roughly around the time when the iPhone was released. If you were so lucky, you, and all of your co-workers, got a free iPhone courtesy of your employer, Apple.

apple store

I’d be as giddy as a little school girl if I got a free iPhone. What I sure as hell wouldn’t do is try and cash in on the $100 rebate that came out a few months later when they dropped the iPhone price.

apple store

Apparently there were at least 800 people with far less decency than me. Did they forget the part where they didn’t pay for the iPhone in the first place? Its ok, I consider it much like the gene pool, occasionally it needs a good colonic to clear all the crap out.

No comments: